sábado, 25 de abril de 2009

Lost in Translation

Yesterday I have a dream from reality: when we dance together I feel like we belong each ether, we look in the eyes, we feel the music, we dance... I feel like I’m yours in that dance, but when it stopped you’re suddenly not mine.
We touch our bodies and I feel like I’m free, like I’m in heaven with a pleasure that turn me on. When we dance I feel like there’s no world beside us, just the music, you and me...our bodies together, the passion, the way you move, the way you reach your beautiful body into mine, into my heart, in to my soul...when we hug, I wish is forever...it’s cool outside but with you it’s everything so worm. And then when we wacked up together and we kissed, everything was so wonderful. When we dance, my body next to yours, my hips next to yours...your full and entire body was mine, and my body was yours...when we dance...
And now I’m awaked and alone, I’ve danced with you so far way, and where are you now? So close but so distant...I see you almost every day, but I don’t know if you see me...I want this dream once more for real, completely for real, do you?
When we dance...when I dream...
...

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário